Swansea College Eira Francis Davies funding for College students from Growing Nation – Swansea College is now awarding the Eira Francis Davies Scholarship that can assist you start your instructional journey. This help might be granted one excellent feminine scholar per yr as full tuition charge.
The perfect candidates should be from any growing nation and maintain a proposal to review in a full-time, postgraduate taught program throughout the Faculty of Human and Well being Sciences at Swansea College.
The College of Swansea, a research-led college, is extremely regarded for educating excellence, tutorial high quality and diploma applications. The college contains eight schools that provide the best mix of wonderful educating and analysis. It was based in 1920 as College Faculty of Swansea.
The college gives bachelor’s levels, grasp and analysis diploma applications in quite a lot of areas consisting of accounting and zoology. For his excellent educating and studying performances, it has received the Gold Award within the Nationwide System for Instructing Excellence.
Software Deadline: June 1, 2020
- College or Group: Swansea College
- Division: Faculty of Human and Well being Sciences
- Course Stage: Postgraduate taught
- Award: Full tuition charge
- Variety of Awards: One
- Entry Mode: On-line
- Nationality: Candidates should be from growing international locations
- The award could be taken in the UK
- Eligible Nations: College students with the nationality of any growing nation can ship their utility.
- Eligible Course or Topics: Postgraduate taught program on the Faculty of Human and Well being Sciences. Eligible programmes could be discovered here.
- Eligibility Standards: Take a look on the eligibility necessities:
- Maintain a minimal 2:1 Bachelors diploma or equal qualification
- Have formally accepted a proposal to review an eligible, full-time, postgraduate taught Grasp’s program throughout the Faculty of Human and Well being Sciences at Swansea College.
- Be feminine
- Be a brand new scholar to Swansea College
- Inside their utility, display robust tutorial skill, monetary requirement and need to review their chosen course at Swansea College
- Be a nationwide of, and ordinarily resident in, a non-EU, growing nation listed by the World Bank Country and Lending Groupsclassification as being ‘low revenue’ or ‘lower-middle-income’
- Not obtain some other monetary help from Swansea College
- Not be a progressing scholar from The College, Swansea College.
- Apply: To be thought-about for this utility , firstly, you must be enrolled in an applicable program of the college. After that, it is possible for you to to make use of the Eira Francis Davies application Form that should be despatched to EFDScholarship-at-swansea.ac.uk.
- Supporting Paperwork: The next paperwork could be requested to submit along with your utility for admission:
- Pre-qualification diploma
- Copies of educational transcripts and award
- Certificates of English language proficiency
- An announcement
- A duplicate of passport
- Admission Necessities: For learning at postgraduate degree at this college, you need to have not less than a minimal 2:1 bachelor’s diploma or equal qualification.
- Language Requirement: The language requirement for the grasp’s course is IELTS 6.5 or equal.
Advantages: This help will help you to earn grasp research at this college by protecting your full tuition charge.