University of Sheffield Professor David Locker international awards in UK- The University of Sheffield is announcing the Professor David Locker Scholarships in Social Science, Oral Health and Dentistry for outstanding international students who will commence their master’s degree in the UK.
The bursary aims to promote scholars with financial needs by providing funds towards their master’s degree for the academic year
The University of Sheffield, founded in 1905, is a public research university in Sheffield, South Yorkshire, England. Its antiquity traces back to Sheffield Medical School’s foundation in 1828, Sheffield Technical School in 1884 and Firth College in 1879.
Application Deadline: July 01, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Sheffield
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Masters degree
- Award: up to £7,500
- Number of Awards: 03
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Nationals or domicile of Low and Lower Middle-Income Countries (LMICs)
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The grant will be awarded for the master’s degree at the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for the grant, the applicants must have to follow the following given requirements:
- Must be from a background in social science and/or dentistry;
- Must be nationals or domicile in Low and Lower Middle-Income Countries (LMICs).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the grant, aspirants have to take admission at the master’s degree in the required field, after then they need to send their grant request application via email to email@example.com.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a copy of the following required documents along with the application, i.e., an ID card, a passport photo in JPG format, a CV, academic records and a covering letter detailing the oral health needs in your country and the role dental public health could play in improving the oral health of the population (1,000 words maximum).
- Admission Requirements: Scholars holding an offer letter for their degree with unique curricular criteria and must meet the requirements of eligibility.
- Language Requirement: English is the preferred language, so aspirants need to show good English language skills through various exams like GRE, TOEFL or IELTS, etc.
The benefit of the Professor David Locker award is that it is offering an award amount having a worth of up to £7,500 to deserving and talented learners at the University of Sheffield.