A great News is here for that regarding Global UGRAD Scholarship in USA 2021. Applications are now open for International students. Your entire expenses will be handled by this UGRAD Exchange Program Committee. You dont need passport at the time of applying neither you have to show any IELTS/TOEFL Certificate.
This is a Culture Exchange Program for Undergraduate Students. The Global UGRAD program offers Free Study in the USA through a non-degree program for a semester at Top Ranked Universities in the America. This is Fully Funded by the U.S. Department of State. Until now they have provided 2,500 Scholarships word widely.
The Undergraduate Students will spend approximately 4 to 5 months in the United States Under this Student Exchange programs USA. The aim of the Global UGRAD Cultural Exchange Program is to promote a mutual understanding between the people of the United States & the people of other Nationalities.
Global UGRAD Scholarship in USA Details
- Country: United States of America
- Duration: 4 to 5 Months
- No. of Students: 250 Students
- Award: Fully Funded.
- Deadline: 28 May 2021.
About Global UGRAD Scholarship
The Global Undergraduate Exchange Program provides non-degree undergraduate study abroad in the United States on a competitive basis to university students.
Approximately 250 Students will be Select. Two batches Fall and spring semester are for this scholarship. Applicants will spend One semester in the USA.
Everything is Funded by the Program USEFP Global UGRAD. You don’t need to spend a Single Penny. The Benefits are:
- No Tuition Fee
- Round Trip Airfare Tickets
- Meals (breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
- Health Insurance
- A Monthly Allowance for other expenses.
- A limited Allowance for Books.
- Airport Expenses Around (150$)
- Other Benefits Like You can travel to different States. You can do any type of Activity.
A list of Eligible Participating countries are given below:
- Albania, Algeria, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain,
- Bangladesh, Belarus, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Burma (Myanmar), Cambodia,
- China, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Egypt, El Salvador, Ethiopia,
- Georgia, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, India,
- Indonesia, Israel, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya,
- Kosovo, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Macedonia, Malawi,
- Malaysia, Maldives, Mauritania, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro,
- Morocco, Mozambique, Nepal,
- Nicaragua, Niger, North Macedonia,
- Palestinian Territories (West Bank and Gaza),
- Panama, Paraguay, Philippines, Russia, Saudi Arabia,
- Serbia, South Korea, Sri Lanka,
- Tajikistan, Thailand, Turkmenistan, Ukraine,
- Uzbekistan, Venezuela, Vietnam, Zimbabwe.
- Currently enrolled in a college or university and committed to returning to their home universities following the completion of the program.
- Applicants of this program are required to be in either their 14th or 15th year of formal education. Means 3rd, 4th, 5th & 6th Semester Students. OR
- Students enrolled in either, a four-year bachelor’s program or a two-year bachelor’s programs are eligible to apply.
- 25 years or younger.
- Strong leadership qualities and potential in their university and community activities
- A serious interest in learning about the United States.
- Proficiency in English.
- Students from diverse backgrounds, especially those students with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply
Please note that Applications MUST be Submitted Online. It is important to visit the official website (link found below) to access the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship. Please Visit Official Link Here.